About the Job
As part of a fast growing start-up you will wear many hats and have to adapt quickly to changing conditions. Ideally you will have experience in the supply chain and logistics markets so that you understand our core target market. You’ll oversee our marketing department but you must be hands on. Building a marketing plan and executing it will be a big part of your job.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing promotions along with Advertising Managers.
- Building brand awareness, including positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Compiling lists that describe the company’s offerings.
- Developing and understand finance and budgets to include research and development appropriations, expenditures and profit-loss projections.
- Identifying the company’s potential customers.
- Creating and manage advertising campaigns.
- Experience running a marketing team
- Attention to detail
- Robust copywriting skills
- Ability to multitask and possess practical time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Past work with digital marketing forms like content marketing and social media marketing
- Proven budget management abilities
- Professional work ethic
Tell us a little about yourself and someone from the Chunker team will be in touch